Thursday, July 24, 2008

She's growing up too fast?




Now when I was 14 I could tell you everything about the New Kids on the Block(how embarrassing to admit that), but the other day Morgan proceeded to tell me all about the Jonas Brothers. More info than I wanted to know. She isn't suppossed to be into all this stuff for several more years right? Grandpa just painted her room, I'm sure he is going to love all the pictures on the walls. I don't know what we will do in several more years, keep your fingers crossed for us!

7 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Wow there are a LOT of pictures on those walls. I like best the ones that Morgan drew herself. She's a smart girl-like a walking encyclopedia (SP-ask her if I spelled that correct???)

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Great blogspot Angie. I didn't even know you have joined the "force" of blogging. Morgan is a sweetie, as are all of your children. You have done a great job raising a fine bunch of wonderful children.

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I think it is fantastic. I never got into anything like that-I wonder why. Well maybe because it was NSync and the Backstreet Boys when I was growing up-LAME. And you are brave being so honest about NKONTB. Cute room Morgan and super cute girl!

The Johnson Fam said...

The room looks awesome! I love the blue color. The pictures are great. She is growing up quick!

joy korth said...

Angie, you really should have brought Morgan to SLC to be an extra in the new movie. Carrie was called to be an extra twice. She had a good time. She got to eat lunch in the cafateria with Zach and Vanessa. Or you could have just watched the filming.

Nicole said...

What a good looking young lady you are.

Angie and Brian said...

now i loveeeeee twilight