Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun in Park City!!







We headed up to Park City for the weekend. We got there really late on Friday, so we didn't do much. We got up bright and early and went swimming and had the pool to ourselves. Then we headed to the outlets and did a little shopping. The crowds were horrible, and I probably can get better deals here in town. Back to the hotel for more swimming and just resting. A lot of work for a short visit but it was nice to have some family time, with Brian's crazy work schedule, there isn't much of it.

2 comments:

The Johnson Fam said...

We have been saying we wanted to head up there too but I am not too big on crowded places when I am trying to shop! It looks like you guys had some tired boys on your hands, I love the picture of Hayden sleeping, I just want to pinch his cheeks!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I am slightly jealous that you got a "vacation". Sometimes they seem like a LOT of work (must be the kids and husbands). I know that your kids had a blast! I wish that we had our "McKellar Family Reunion" this summer. I really enjoy going to PC or Bear Lake-maybe next year.