Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Payton's 1st day of Kindergarten




Yesterday was the first day of Kindergarten. Payton was so excited. He was ready to go @ 7:30, school doesn't start until 8:30. He told me he could walk by himself, I said I need to walk you, he said NO. He didn't understand that as a MOM I needed to walk him, for me. Today when I dropped him off at the driveway to the school, he looked so little. I can't believe he is that big already. He is the boy that is cuddly and loving and always needs his HUG KISS goodbye. I am going to miss him. Hayden had a hard time today at first without his big brother. HE LOVES HIM, AND PAYTON LOVES SCHOOL! NEW ADVENTURES

2 comments:

Meichelle said...

Hi! I found your blog through blogger and just wanted to say how fun and adorable your family is! I have a blog about baby and family products and am hosting a bunch of giveaways. You should check it out!! :) NowWhatDoYouThinkAboutThat.blogspot.com

Nancy Mc said...

Payton has grown up a lot. I am not sure Grandma is ready to have him be in Kindergarten. He was fun to talk to when I picked him up on Wednesday. I hope that Hayden gets used to coming without Payt. We both miss Payton!