Wednesday, October 15, 2008

CRAZY EIGHTS!!!

My mom tagged me a few weeks ago, I am just a little slow, but here it goes!
Eight Tv shows I love to watch
1. General Hospital
2. ER
3. Grey's anatomy
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Brothers and Sisters
6. NFL and Nascar
7. Big Brother
8. Biggest Loser

Eight things that happened yesterday
1. Took Brian to Work
2. Took the kids to school
3. Went to work
4. Went to the bank - twice
5. Took Morgan to Basketball practice
6. Took Morgan to Soccer Practice
7. Went to Walmart
8. Watched Brian play Flag Football with his buddies from work

Eight favorite places to eat
1. Timbermine
2. Wingers
3. My mom's
4. Burger Bar
Can't think of any more

Eight things I am looking forward to
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving
3. Not my birthday
4. Payton b-day
5. Hayden's b-day
6. Being debt free (don't think that will happen)
7. The glow of the Christmas tree in the front room window
8. Retirement

Eight things on my wish list
1. Weigh what I did when Jordan was born - HAHA
2. That the apple tree in the backyard will grow money instead of apples
3. That report cards are all A's
4. That Brian gets the job he wants a K-C
5. That the Bears have a winning season
6. New attractive wardrobe
7. Quitting my job - one day
8. NO STRESS!!!!!

Eight people I tag
1. Don't think 8 people look at this blog, so anyone who hasn't done it yet

4 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

I looked, and have been waiting for you to do the crazy eights. Now for the slide show with your fall pictures????

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I like your no stress and the money tree. Both of those are great ideas. If you ever find a money tree can I have a seed to grow my own? (I like the new pictures of the kids on your sidebar.)

Nicole said...

Holy cow, where did those kids come from, I don't believe you are old enough to have kids that old. They look so cute.

Rachel said...

i look, so keep the info coming