Wednesday, January 14, 2009

5 Things Tag!!!!!!!! Better Late than Never

Nicole tagged me awhile ago, but I have been a loser blogger lately. So today hopefully I can get caught up.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
Working for my dad in the afternoons
Working for Convergys at night
Enjoying the 1st of a new baby- for the 2nd time around
10 years ago was along time ago- can't think of anymore

5 things on my to do list today
Vaccuum the Basement-done
2 loads of laundry-started
This tag, and update my blog
Help Payton with his homework
Cook Dinner and Finish my book club book

5 Snacks I love
CHOCOLATE
Anything sweet my mom makes
No Bake Cheesecake(the one my mom made for my 16th B-day is the best ever)
CHOCOLATE
AND DID I MENTION CHOCOLATE

5 Things I would do if i was a Billioniare
Quit my Job
Pay off our debt, and the debt of loved ones
Build my dream house, with a driving range in back for Brian
Send Brian to Q school, maybe he could golf for a living!!
Help anywhere I needed too, and feel happy and good about it.

I tag anyone who hasn't done it yet.

I'll update later today Have a GREAT DAY!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew that you loiked chocolate, but I guess I did not know that you liked it that much. I hope you get to be the billionaire. Put me on your list of people to pay off debt.

Megan said...

Mmmmmm... No bake cheesecake... (I'm wiping drool from my chin) :)

The Johnson Fam said...

I had no idea about your affection for chocolate, it is one of my favorite things too! Fun post!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Jensyn likes the music on your blog. When I came to this page to comment she kept saying,"I want to listen to that song please."

I love your new background-very cute. I think the 5 things ten years ago is had too. Hopefully on eof us will be a billionaire so we can pay off each others debt...one day.