Friday, March 6, 2009

Freaky Friday!!

Notice his cute puffy cheeks, and him trying to smile? After
Before
The title is a bit deceiving. Today Hayden went to the Dentist and got his teeth fixed. 12 teeth. What am I doing wrong? Thank goodness grandpa is a dentist and this dentist is giving me a professional discount!! The dentist is great, and Hayden did really well. The first thing he showed me was his new "watch", I thought for sure that Hayden was going to be the kid who didn't "fall asleep" with the sedation, but he did, and he is all done. He had to have 2 baby root canals and crowns on his top two teeth. Hopefully we will do better in the next 6 months.

6 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Hayden, You have got to take good care of your teeth. I am glad that you got a new watch at the dentists. I hear you were a very good boy! love, Grandma

Nancy Mc said...

(This is Jensyn.)Hayden, I see you smiling in the picture. I hope you were good for the dentist.

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

(this is Jensyn) Hayden! I see you. Ha ha Hayden. Hey, two grandmas!

(now this is Jen) I did not know that Jensyn had already left a comment. Wow 12 teeth-that is a lot of work. What a strong boy.

Nicole said...

Hayden, you are such a tropper. I need to get me and my kids in there soon.

Jodie said...

Wow! Hayden, you are braver (is that really a word) than me. Good thing you have a great dentist.

MINDY and JARIN said...

Poor little guy!!!! There is no way I would have done that well with that many teeth. I make Jarin come with me to get my teeth cleaned!!!!