Friday, September 11, 2009

1st Day of School 2009!




Just a little bit behind, but better late than never. We are busy with Comp Soccer, School football, soccer for Payton and Flag Football, and school work! We now have 3 kids in all day school. Jordan is in 9th grade, and now everything counts. Morgan is going to 5th grade, and Payton is in 1st grade. We are excited for a new year and all the new things that we learn. Other than Morgan passing out while getting ready for school, the first day went well!

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

I always love 'first day of school' pictures. I hope the kids learn lots and enjoy their year. I know Hayden and I are!

Nicole said...

Looking at them all grown up brings tears to my eyes. They grow up way too fast. The boys and I were glad you posted some new pictures. Hope all is well, and you find some time for yourself. Love and missing your cute little family!!