Saturday, June 21, 2008

Anything for football


Jordan went to the Dr again on Friday. His blood pressure was normal, but he still had blood and protein in his urine, so we have to do one more urine sample next week, before he can get the ok for football. So we are going to try some natural remedies. My mom and her friend LeAnn gave us some great ideas. Jordan is going to drink a quart of distilled water every day with sea salt in it and also with lemon, eat yogurt and aged cheese every day. And have a tsp of apple cider vinegar everyday(gross by the way) But he is willing to do whatever it takes to get that ok.

Morgan is going to use coconut oil 2 times a day on her eczema spots. It's been working. Hope it continues

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

I hope these natural remedies all work. Thanks to Don Tolman and The FDR-(that I love to glean for info.)
I hope Jordan gets the okay for football, and Morgan soon gets that eczema gone, baby gone!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I hope the remedies work. Jordan is one brave kid. I think that I would for sure pass on the vinegar-gross!!!!!