Thursday, June 26, 2008

OUCH- BEWARE OF VICIOUS VAN DOORS!!!!!


Tuesday afternoon we had our van break down, after Darwin towed us home, I was in a hurry to get everything out of the van so we could go get our other car from Brian's work(thank goodness he bought a new vehicle that seats 7) when I slammed my thumb in the sliding door on the van. I have no idea how that happened. This is my finger 2 days later after the swelling has gone down and I can kind of bend it. I had no idea how much you use your thumbs, until one of them doesn't cooperate.

4 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

The picture doesn't show how bad it really looks. Are you able to use it yet-and NO do not pull the nail off, it will happen soon enough.

Jeri Dawn said...

Ouch! Glad the swelling went down. Hope you had lots of ice!

Nicole said...

I think you should get rid of the van, just for this reason. Hope it is better.

The Browns said...

hi angie....this is cheridan!! so fun to hear from you...who would have thought all these years later we'd have all these kids and wild lives! your family is so cute!! and tell your mom hi! keep me posted on things!