Saturday, November 22, 2008

Crazy Hayden!


Crazy Hayden!! We went to the mall on Payton's b-day, and Hayden had to ride the moving stairs. He freaked out when I couldn't take him, because I had the stroller. Brian and Payton were in the bathroom, so we took the elevator up, that is not what he wanted. So I carried everything down, including the stroller, because I couldn't find the other two. When we got to the bottom, Brian took him up and down one more time. Hayden is so stubborn, and wasn't going to be happy until he got his way.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I always wonder with Hayden if it is because Boston through the ball at him at only a few days old, that Boston put a "Boston" spell on him. Just kidding I don't know but he is still a great kid.

Nancy Mc said...

STUBBORN is right. And yet, he is also very loving, gentle and kind... when HE wants to be.

MINDY and JARIN said...

Fun at the mall, I hate strollers and the "moving stairs!" Looks like he had a fun birthday.

Travis and Crystal said...

Congrats Jordan on the honor roll, morgan on the reading big girl books, payton on the birthday..and the face smash, hayden on learning to ride and escalator and you for being such a great mom to all those high achievers! :)