Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Hayden!









Happy birthday to my little Hayden. Hayden is a very stubborn boy. I wanted him to wait to come until after Christmas, but he had a mind of his own, and came 15 days early on the 20th. He came so fast that his little face was bruised from the fast delivery(I didn't notice it, until I saw the pictures later) and he has been doing things his own way since. He is hilarious and mischevious, and quite the daredevil. He wanders at night, so we must make sure he is asleep before we finally go to bed. You can't convince him to do anything he doesn't want to do. As crazy as he is, we can't picture our family without him. WE LOVE YOU LITTLE MAN!!!

5 comments:

Dusty and Carol said...

Happy Birthday Hayden. I love the picture that he is holding the cake - thats cute!

Missy said...

Happy Birthday Hayden, wow they grow up so fast. He is so cute.

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Hayden. You are one cute little dude.

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Sorry, I'm a few days late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEN BOY!

We sure do love you.

Nancy Mc said...

Happy Birthday Hayden.