Tuesday, December 2, 2008

KIDNEY ANYONE?

Brian has always wanted the month of December off from work. But he has never been able to save his vacation that long. He will get his wish this year, just not in the way he expected. On December 9th he will be donating his kidney to his sister Christina. Hopefully everything will go great, and both of them will heal quickly, and we can get back to celebrating this joyous time of the year(Brian's favorite time of the year) Thanks to my family for being willing to help out with the kids and my job. It is comforting to know that our kids will be loved, fed, and well cared for while we are at the hospital. Hopefully 4 boys won't drive Nicole crazy. Thanks to everyone, we love you and appreciate all your support.

6 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

I love the new background. Isn't amazing what you can do on the computer!!! I really admire Brian for being willing to do this for Christina. Ya, now that is amazing!

Jeri Dawn said...

Good luck! Let us know if you need anything.

Nicole said...

I'm sure I will be fine, and if not I always have a closet that I can lock myself in. Good luck Brian.

Rachel said...

Wow! I have never known anyone who donated a major organ. What a nice guy to do that for his sister. "Give me all your internal organs"-name that movie.

The Johnson Fam said...

What an awesome thing to do! I hope all goes well for both of them. And in case you are wondering where Rachel's little movie quote comes from it is our all time favorite flick Steel Magnolias. Good luck!

Travis and Crystal said...

Good Luck! We will pray for you! Tell us if you need anything!....we will be living down there for most of december so you will know where to find us!