Friday, December 26, 2008

MCKELLAR FAMILY CHRISTMAS!


We had a great Christmas at my Parent's house. Everyone was home, no boys on missions. Everyone gave great gifts, and everyone seemed to really like what they got. Thanks to everyone for your thought and effort for our gifts. Can't wait to go away to the Anniversary Inn, with no kids. Thanks Jeri Dawn and Jason, they even arranged the babysitter!!! Thanks mom and dad for the hard work you put in to all our gifts. We had a great day, even if my brother's are crazy. MERRY CHRISTMAS! (For some reason I have no pictures of Sierra, Mialee, and Boston by themselves, but they had a great time also.)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Your new camera works well.

Nancy Mc said...

Love the slide show. Ditto to BJ/Coles comment. I might have to 'steal' some pictures.

The Johnson Fam said...

Looks like an awesome Christmas. I love how the sunglasses in the pictures are on a different person throughout the pictures. Have fun at the Anniversary Inn! What one are you going too? The rooms are so much fun. Glad to see Brian doing well.
Charlie loved your Christmas card, I think he is a bit jealous.